October 28th ,2018
1. What is the response the apostle Peter is calling the people in the audience to do? How were they affected? Think back to a time in your life where you were convicted and cut to your heart. What did you do and who did you seek out?
2. In Acts 2:38, Peter gives the audience two commands. What are they and have you done them personally? What is the result or (what do we get) if you do them?
3. What does Baptism represent and show others about your faith in Jesus? Have you personally chosen to be baptized, if not, why not? What is holding you back?
4. In Acts 2:42-47, what are 5 or 6 of the key traits of the (new) church? Are you intentionally seeking & living out these core traits in your life? Are you in a Life Group? If not, would you consider participating in one as the believers in the early church did?
5. Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus? Go read Rom. 10:9 & 13. How is your walk with Him? Do you need to ask Jesus to help you in any areas of your life?