November 18th ,2018
1. What was the lame man expecting from Peter and John (v.5)? Was the lame man focused on his physical or spiritual need? What was the result of Peter saying rise up and walk!
2. Friends, do you believe in the power of the name of Jesus Christ? Why was this man healed on this day or what was the result of the miracle? Pastor Chris shared three key things that happened from the lame man’s healing.
3. In Acts 3:13-18, what are the five statements that Peter is giving about Jesus?
4. Did you catch the five descriptive names of Jesus in Acts 3:13-18 that point to Old Testament prophecies that are fulfilled in the New Testament? CF. verses of these names are listed below:
v.13 Servant - Isaiah 42:1-2 (for a suffering servant)
v.13 man of Nazareth
v.14 Peter called Jesus “Holy” and “Righteous One”
v.15 Prince of Life or “author of faith: from Hebrews 12:2
5. Friends, what are we called to do to follow Jesus (v.19)? What two key things are reconfirmed through Peter’s sermon. (v.16)